TopicHow Do I Setup Roadrunner Imap And Smtp Settings?
If the Roadrunner Email Settings aren't working or have stopped working because of some updates, such as updating your iPhone to iOS5. You can then read this blog here and find settings extracted from those taken from the customer service Roadrunner itself.
The communication-based company is Time Warner Cable Internet service provider and this Roadrunner is just one of the services they offer. But only those people who are the user of TWC services can use this facility. By making use of this facility one might get to know the TWC about services there.
How to configure mail server settings for roadrunner SMTP?
Mail server settings are essentially the settings you can make to connect or receive your mails from one service to another. And the following steps should be taken to enforce that configuration, which is as follows:-
- Incoming mail server (POP or IMAP):
- The incoming mail server account form will be— IMAP username for the same will be — here will be the username of your correct email address.
- Provide your server hostname — in the appropriate area, this is' mail.twc.com.'
- The server port must place the correct password in this field— 993 Authentication problem.
- SSL / TLS-Enter' yes' in this area.
- Setup for an outgoing mail server (SMTP): Password will be—
Follow in your roadrunner mail services these steps or settings given, and incorporate them in your inbox. Therefore if you face any kind of trouble in your setup then look for support from the' roadrunner tech support' and they will provide you with the specifics of the mailing server settings.